- Men's short lambskin coat with loden details
- Double-breasted coat made from thick Merino shearling
- Four horn buttons
- Leather reinforced button holes
- Austrian loden shoulder patches
- Two generous front pockets
- Undercollar made from Austrian organic lamb
- Size tip: The lambskin jacket tends to be big. Please order one size smaller
The double-breasted men's short coat made from pleasantly soft Merino lambskin is one of the classics from Frauenschuh and combines the traditional with the modern. Produced using special ecological tanning and dyeing, Frauenschuh does not use any chemical substances throughout this process. The large Austrian loden shoulder patches together with the raw-edged seams create modern colour contrasts and accents.
All leather parts of Frauenschuh are - due to a special ecological tanning, excluding any chemical
substances - not suitable for cleaning. If the surface is slightly soiled, we recommend carefully
rubbing the leather sides against each other. The friction creates heat that allows the
contaminant to enter the pores. If you have larger soiling, a professional leather cleaning is necessary. It is
important that you do not pretreat with any chemical substance. In order to give the piece of leather
something fresh again, we recommend that you hang the products overnight in the open air and
ventilate. Please also note here that you avoid lunar and solar radiation.