- Blouson in bomber jacket style
- Material mix of soft quilt and natural power stretch
- Rhombus stitching on the front, cross-quilting at the back
- Collar in typical bomber jacket look
- Visible 2-way zipper
- Two side pockets with press-stud fastener
- Sizing: regular cut. Select your usual size.
- the model wears size S and is 1,79 m tall
The classic bomber jacket style is absolutely in again in spring and summer. This Frauenschuh model combines the materials soft quilt and natural power stretch. The sleeves and hem of the blouson which is cut slightly shorter are made of the super soft, silky, shimmering nylon material, while the body of the blouson is made of quilt soft. There are two nylon layers, quilted with ultra-light high down fleece. The classic rhombus stitching adorns the front, the back is cross-stitched. The bomber jacket look is accentuated by the intentionally visible 2-way zipper together with the neck-hugging neckline and two side pockets with press-stud fastener.
We recommend to wash the quilted garment according to the washing instructions. Before washing please close all zippers, so the teeth of the zippers are spared. Do not expose quilting material to any chemical cleaning, do not bleach, and do not tumble dry. Choose a gentle wash program at a low temperature (30 °), use less detergent and do not add fabric softener. After washing, the quilt should be wet-laid or hung on the clothesline and allowed to dry in a well-ventilated place. After drying, you can iron the quilt at a low temperature on a single point.