- Shorter length coat with hood
- Material mix of soft quilt and natural power stretch
- Perfect fit thanks to the drawstring on the back and slits on the sides
- Remarkably lightweight material, easy to fold away
- Pleat on armholes for freedom of movement
- 2-way zipper
- Two side pockets, set slightly higher, with reflective zipper
- Sizing: regular cut. Select your usual size.
- the model wears size S and is 1,79 m tall
This shorter length hooded coat is made of soft quilt with classic diamond pattern on the front and cross seams on the back and is cut slightly longer at the back for maximum comfort. The finest, ultra-lightweight nylon is double-layered and quilted with 80 g of high down fleece. This makes the coat resistant to wind and water. It can be folded away to fit easily into a pocket or rucksack. The waistband made of natural power stretch is extremely elastic, which, in addition to the pleats on the sleeves and darts on the shoulders, allows unrestricted freedom of movement. The small slits on the sides are chic and practical, especially when you are sitting down. Shimmering natural power stretch was chosen for the sleeves. There is a drawstring at waist height on the back to allow adjustment.
We recommend to wash the quilted garment according to the washing instructions. Before washing please close all zippers, so the teeth of the zippers are spared. Do not expose quilting material to any chemical cleaning, do not bleach, and do not tumble dry. Choose a gentle wash program at a low temperature (30 °), use less detergent and do not add fabric softener. After washing, the quilt should be wet-laid or hung on the clothesline and allowed to dry in a well-ventilated place. After drying, you can iron the quilt at a low temperature on a single point.