- Straight cut jacket made of wool broadcloth
- Seams in patchwork design
- Higher cut collar with hood
- Sleeves cut slightly wider
- Slightly overcut shoulders
- Concealed press-stud fastening
- Pockets on the side
- Raw-edged seams
- Sizing: regular cut. Select your usual size.
- the model wears size S and is 1,79 m tall
They say Tyrolean farmers invented it. These days, wool broadcloth is worn by everyone who appreciates this hardwearing and weatherproof fabric. Frauenschuh uses only the highest quality merino wool for its broadcloth because it is strongly crimped, soft, light and very elastic. And best of all: the boiled knit fabric does not scratch. A straight, elegant but rather loose fit was chosen for this jacket. The seams in patchwork design give it a modern touch, which is accentuated even more by the higher cut collar with hood and raw-edged seams. The slightly overcut shoulders go perfectly with the slightly wider sleeves, which mean you can comfortably wear this jacket over a thicker sweater, without restricting your freedom of movement.
We always recommend washing the product according to the item of clothing’s washing instructions. Do not wash, not bleach and do not tumble dry the material . After drying you can steam iron the product at a low temperature. Or have it professionally dry cleaned.